Our experienced machining professionals are industry leaders providing innovative CNC machining solutions since 1989 . From one of a kind specialty parts, to production runs ordering high quality machined parts is no longer a challenge when you choose 3-D CNC for your CNC machining needs.
- Compliance to customer specifications.
- CNC machining capabilities to 40 " x 26 " x 25" envelope.
- CNC lathe capabilities with 17" swing x 40" long.
- Multiple CNC machining equipment options for maximization of manufacturing efficiencies and optimization of delivery flexibility.
- We work with a wide variety of materials from composites to exotic metals.
- Haas VM2 - vertical CNC machining center.
- Haas VF2 SS- vertical CNC machining center.
- Haas ST-20 - turning center.
- Haas VM3 - vertical CNC machining center.
- (5) Sharp vertical mills with Acu-Rite CNC controls.
- Bridgeport vertical mill with Acu-Rite CNC control.
- Milltronics ML 17/40 CNC controlled lathe.
- Hardinge HLB-H Lathe.
What is CNC Machining?
CNC machining is a manufacturing process that utilizes pre-programmed computer software to control the movement of tools and machinery. The process can be used to control a range of complex machinery including grinders, mills, lathes and routers.
An acronym for Computer Numerical Control the CNC process is controlled by computer and eliminates the limitations of manual control. This allows us to produce products with extremely tight tolerances, quickly and in volume. There are several types of CNC Machines that we use in our shop including CNC Mills, Lathes and CNC Machining Centers.